Thursday, July 16, 2015

Teleone consumers product pvt.ltd



This is my office in kathmandu


My name is indrajit sharma

about my self
country Nepal lahan-siraha

Good Morning.I'm very happy to introducing myself in my own page.Iam Indrajit sharma, from siraha(Nepal),Iam 21 Years old.I have completed +2 from National academy,janakpurdham,
I was completed my 10th from shree janta secondry school, mauwahi-siraha.Iam purssing BBS from Nepal comerce campus-kathmandu, My hobbies are listening music,playing game, surfuring internet,singing song,watching movie,etc

Now, I am introduce about the family.Now, I am introduce about the family. Now, I am introduce about the family.


My father name is Mr.tej narayan thakur and he is Farmer,my mother name is Mrs.urmila devi thakur and she is homemaker.I have two sister,

No comments:

Post a Comment